We are pleased to share with you the Princeton Packet’s endorsement of Dick Woodbridge!
We invite you to join us the Ivy Inn, 248 Nassau Street , tomorrow on Election night at 8:00 pm for our victory party and celebration!!
DON’T FORGET TO VOTE – TOMORROW!
Only 11 days remaining until Election Day, and the Woodbridge 4 Mayor campaign is operating at a frenzied pace. A heart-felt thank you to everyone who has come forward to volunteer in one form or another.
Please consider helping out or joining us:
- This Saturday is our all-important Doorbell Day. We will be going door to door to pass out literature from 11am to 5pm. Volunteers will meet at HQ (162 Nassau Street, 2 floor) at 10:30. It is not required that volunteers work all 6 hours, so if anyone wants to give a few hours that’s fine. There will be pizza and soda afterward for volunteers!
- Saturday, October 27, 10:00 am ~ 1:00 pm, Suzanne Thompson will be tending the Woodbridge4Mayor table on Hinds Plaza by the public library. She needs more volunteers. 609-921-3084 or[email protected]
- Also this Saturday come out to Hinds Plaza between 4:00 – 7:30 pm for "Rock the Vote". This nonpartisan concert aims to get the word out about the presidential election, voting and to honor volunteers. Performers include Jed Steadson & The Kumas, Chris Harford and his Band of Changes, JW Middle School Student Ben James and Impact Winter. Sponsors include Princeton Public Library, League of Women Voters, Woodbridge 4 Mayor, Liz Lempert for Mayor, and the Record Exchange. Linda Sipprelle will be tending the Woodbridge4Mayor table. If you have questions or wish to help please contact Lynn Irving 609-933-6129 or [email protected].
- It’s still not too late to help the Woodbridge 4 Mayor campaign by writing a letter to the editor. If you’d like some assistance feel free to contact our volunteer Linda Sipprelle at [email protected]. She will help with ideas, and gladly provide submission instructions.
- It’s also not too late to become a challenger on Election Day. Duties involve working at a polling station during the day, preferably for at least two hours. The polls are open from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm. If you are interested, contact Dudley Sipprelle at [email protected].
Hope to see you!
The Woodbridge 4 Mayor campaign is in highest gear and we need your help!
- This Saturday, October 27, is Doorbell Day. We will be going door to door to pass out literature from 11am to 5pm. Volunteers will meet at HQ (162 Nassau Street, 2 floor) at 10:30. It is not required that volunteers work all 6 hours, so if anyone wants to give a few hours that’s fine. There will be pizza and soda afterward for volunteers!
- In preparation for Doorbell Day, we will be stuffing literature bags at HQ on Thursday and Friday from 4-8pm. If anyone would like to stop by and help us stuff, that would be enormously helpful.
Please contact Mike Ward [email protected] or 732-275-7622 if you are able to help with the above so we can track our volunteer headcount.
It will be another busy weekend in the Woodbridge campaign and we invite you to come out and join us!
- Phone Banks – Saturday from 1:00 to 5:00 pm – at our headquarters 162 Nassau Street (second floor)
This election is going to be close, and every call we can make counts! We need your help. Stop by to enjoy camaraderie and help us make some calls using our state-of-the-art phone system. If you can’t make it this Saturday, we are phone-banking Mon-Fri from 4-8pm and Saturdays until the election 1-5 pm.
- Princeton- Harvard football game tailgate - Observatory Parking Lot, 11:00 am until 1:00 pm. Stop by for food and soft drinks and to meet with Dick Woodbridge.
- Campaign Tables – We need volunteers for our campaign table on Saturday, 4:00 - 6:00 pm outside our headquarters at 162 Nassau Street!! If you can help out please text or phone Lynn Irving on her cell: 609-933-6129.
Stop by and visit our campaign tables on Saturday 10:00 am to 1:00 pm on Hinds Plaza outside the Princeton Public Library, and on Sunday from 1:00 to 4:00 pm in front of Tiger Square.
Let us know if you want a lawn sign! We have a re-order of this popular item coming in early next week. Also, we have bumper stickers, palm cards, pens, etc. available at our headquarters. Send us an email, or phone our headquarters number 609-924-1819. We look forward to seeing you!
Woodbridge 4 Mayor
Begin Template Footer Woodbridge 4 Mayor · Princeton, NJ, United States
You can also keep up with Woodbridge 4 Mayor on Twitteror Facebook
You are cordially invited to a cocktail reception
Richard C. Woodbridge, Esq.
Candidate for Princeton Mayor
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
6:00pm - 8:00pm
The Nassau Club
6 Mercer Street
Princeton, NJ 08540
$ 125.00 Individual Ticket Price
For additional information and to RSVP: Mike Ward 732-275-7622 or
Tickets may be paid for at the door, but please RSVP so we're expecting you!
The Woodbridge 4 Mayor campaign is in high gear and we welcome your involvement!
We have lawn signs, palm cards, bumper stickers and buttons all ready for pick-up at our headquarters: 162 Nassau Street (above Greene Street Consignment store) between the hours of 3:00 to 8:00pm weekdays and 12:00 to 4:00 on Saturdays. We also have absentee ballot applications if you or anyone in your family needs one.
If you previously expressed an interest in putting a Dick Woodbridge 4 Mayor lawn sign in your yard, we will drop one off to you.
If you would like a lawn sign or other item and are not able to stop by Headquarters, let us know let us know by replying to this email with your name and street address.
Many thanks for your support of Woodbridge 4 Mayor!!
Woodbridge 4 Mayor
The Woodbridge 4 Mayor campaign will be setting up a campaign table at selected in-town locations on Saturdays and Sundays every weekend through November 4th, and we are looking for volunteers to help man the table.
We will have a table on Saturdays from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm in Hinds Plaza, and from 4:00 pm to 6:30 outside our campaign headquarters at 162 Nassau Street. On Sundays we will have our table in Tiger Square from 1:00 to 4:00 pm.
If you would be willing to take a stint sitting at the table please contact Lynn Irving by email [email protected] or by phone 609-933-6129.
With continued thanks for your support,
Woodbridge 4 Mayor
Please take a minute to view Dick Woodbridge's video about why he's the best candidate for consolidated Princeton's first mayor.